Introduction: what is a LinkedIn CRM?
I see many people getting wrong what is a LinkedIn CRM so let's first give it a proper definition.
A LinkedIn CRM is a tool where you can:
- manage your LinkedIn connections.
- build relationships with them faster than usual.
A tool that integrates with a CRM is NOT a LinkedIn CRM, it's a LinkedIn CRM integration.
This curated CRM list provide you with 4 LinkedIn CRMs and 2 CRMs with LinkedIn integrations.
1°) Breakcold: the LinkedIn CRM to build relationships faster with prospects
Breakcold has 3 main differentiator features as a LinkedIn CRM.
1/ Social Selling Feed, aka a prospecting feed
Regroup all your prospects activities on LinkedIn in one place. It's basically a huge boost in productivity.
You can like and comment LinkedIn posts in a productive way by organizing your prospects into different lists and tags.
It's also an excellent way to manage your LinkedIn 1st degree and 2nd degree connections.
2/ LinkedIn company news populate when you reach out a prospect
When you decide to reach out a prospect, company news will populate for you to craft a hyper-personalized LinkedIn cold DM or cold email.
No need to open +100 tabs a day to know your prospects. That's what a LinkedIn CRM should be about.
3/ Outreach prospect in multi-channel
Send a cold email or a cold DM on LinkedIn easily from the social selling feed. Breakcold is really focus on saving time to be productive in your outreach.
- reduce the sales cycle time by 50% minimum.
- engage and contact LinkedIn prospects in one place without opening +1000 tabs a day
- advanced LinkedIn CRM with a sales pipeline
- built-in cold email sequences for sales automation on top of LinkedIn integrations
- no possibilities to delete LinkedIn connections from Breakcold
Pricing: Free to $49/month
1/ Free plan
- unlimited access to features but limited to 20 prospects per month.
2/ $49/month plan
- social selling feed
- LinkedIn CRM
- unlimited cold email campaigns
2°) Leaddelta: the LinkedIn CRM to manage easily LinkedIn connections
Leaddelta has 2 main differentiator features as a LinkedIn CRM.
1/ Managing LinkedIn connections
Leaddelta is a perfect LinkedIn CRM, you can easily delete your LinkedIn connections in bulk or assign tags to them.
2/ LinkedIn Inbox
Let's be honest, LinkedIn's native inbox sucks. Therefore, social selling on this platform is really painful!
Problem solved with Leaddelta inbox, it's a superpower to have as a true LinkedIn CRM.
- one of the best LinkedIn crm out there
- shines for connections / LinkedIn contact management
- amazing inbox to talk with prospects on LinkedIn
- no social selling features
- no sales pipeline
- 16.66 per month, billed annually.
- 24.99 per month, billed monthly.
3°) LinkedIn Sales Navigator: the traditional LinkedIn CRM
LinkedIn Sales Navigator has 2 main differentiator features as a LinkedIn CRM.
1/ Finding prospects on LinkedIn
LinkedIn has a huge B2B database and is right now the heart of social selling.
Their bread and butter is their sales intelligence tool: LinkedIn Sales Navigator whee you can search for millions of prospects.
2/ Put prospects into lists
Organize the LinkedIn prospects you've found into different lists to build effective sales prospecting strategies.
- the most complete B2B database that can be directly your LinkedIn CRM
- it also integrates with others CRMs
- you don't have the B2B email addresses of your prospects
Pricing: $99 to $149/month
- Sales Navigator Core (Professional): $99/month
- Sales Navigator Advanced (Team): $149/month
- Sales Navigator Advanced Plus (Enterprise): starts at $1600/year
4°) Taplio: the LinkedIn CRM to grow an audience on LinkedIn
Taplio has 2 main differentiator features in the social selling market.
2/ Effective LinkedIn CRM
Easily import prospects from LinkedIn or Sales Navigator inside Taplio to start building relationships.
3/ LinkedIn bulk direct messages
LinkedIn automation is not the best, but sending bulk DMs is less/not dangerous for your LinkedIn account. That's why Taplio users appreciate this feature.
Every LinkedIn CRMs should have this!
- good linkedin crm
- lead magnet features
- first a scheduling tool
- expensive if you only use it for the LinkedIn CRM part of the product.
Simple pricing, hands down to the team!
5°) Leadjet: the LinkedIn CRM integration to save time on manual data entry
Leadjet has 3 main differentiator features in the social selling market.
1/ Add LinkedIn prospects to your CRM natively from LinkedIn
Leadjet will modify the UI/UX of LinkedIn a bit for you to easily add prospects to your CRM natively from LinkedIn, a game changer!
1/ Synchronize LinkedIn conversations automatically to your CRM
Say goodbye to manual data entries when it comes to LinkedIn with Leadjet.
- no manual data entries in your CRM anymore
- connect with many CRMs
- not a LinkedIn CRM per se
Pricing: Free to $69/month per user
Leadjet pricing is well thought, really affordable LinkedIn CRM integration tool for any kind of companies in my opinion.
6°) NetHunt CRM: the CRM with LinkedIn integrations
NetHunt has 1 main differentiator feature as a LinkedIn CRM integration.
1/ Synchronization with LinkedIn messages & new contact to CRM
Similar to Leadjet, NetHunt CRM allows its
- is actually a CRM with LinkedIn CRM integrations compare to Leadjet
- also integrates with Gmail / Gsuite
- not focus enough on the building relationships part of what a LinkedIn CRM should be
Pricing: $30 to $120/month per user
NetHunt CRM can become quickly expensive if you have a big team but it's definitely worth it!